Rama Navami (Ram Navami) is a Hindu Festival which is celebrated on birth of the God Rama, seventh avatar of Vishnu. Lord Rama was born to King Dasharatha and Queen Kausalya in Ayodha. The nine-day festival runs from April 15-23. The festival is generally observed by fasting, recitals and community feasts.
Rama Navami is also knwown with name “Chaitra masa Suklapaksha Navami which marks with end of 9th day Navaratri.
Highlights of auspicious day:
a. Kalyanam: A wedding ceremony performed by priests of temples.
b. Panakam: A drink prepared with jaggery and pepper.
Look Out for the Rama Navami quotes and images below done:
1. WHEN Rama is installed in the heart, every thing will be added unto you fame, fortune, freedom, fullness. “Happy Rama Navami“.
2. Let Us Pray Sacred Mantras, In The Praise Of Eternal Savior: Om Sri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram. Wish You Be Accompanied With Auspiciousness And Blessings Of Ram Navami.
3. Warm greetings on the auspicious occasion of the birth of Lord Rama – the 7th incarnation
of the Dashavataras of Vishnu! Happy Ram Navami!
4. Dasratha Nandana Rama,DayaSagara Rama, Raghukhul Tilaka Rama,Satya Dharma Parayna Rama, Aisa Ramji Ko Koti-Koti pranam.Happy Ramnavami.
5. With gleam of Diyas And the Echo of the Chants. May Happiness and Contentment Fill Your life. Wishing you a very Happy Ram Navami.
6. O Lord, You are my defender! When i lie down, i go to sleep in peace, you alone, O lord, keep me perfectly safe. Happy Rama Navami.
” पूज्याय राघवेंद्राय सत्य धर्म रतायच
भजतां कल्पव्रक्षाय नमतां कामधेनवे || ”
ॐ श्री गुरु राघवेंद्राय नमः Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha: